Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Times Like These #2





There's something about the end of October, you know? I bet you do. Maybe it's Halloween, or maybe it's the time change, or maybe it's NaNoWriMo looming in the distance. All I know is that, to me, this is the brightest time of the year, and no days feel quite as hopeful as these.

Well. To the pictures then. Mornings have been foggy. I decided I'd learn how to knit. I finally learnt the proper way to achieve the winged eyeliner look. My mom and my sister and I spent an afternoon, early in the month, setting up a huge Fall-themed flower arrangement for a school event. I dropped by Porto for a book launch and lunch with friends. I have officially unearthed my coziest lazying-around-the-house cardigan. Finishing up my butterfly lockets. My white orchid, fancy as ever. I need to organise my laptop.

And that last shot. It's not particularly good but I recently bought an adapter for M42 lenses, and can we please, please praise how great it is. The photo was taken with a Canon EOS 500D and a 42-year-old Helios 44-2 lens, and let me tell you... I think I've found my new default set-up for snapshots. Yes.

I'll go outside and take proper pictures with it one of these days.
xx
















0 comentários:

Post a Comment