Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Times Like These #3




Small post today, just passing by. November is ending and so is NaNoWriMo, which is brilliant news because writing has been a little painful lately. Not just because of my ruined shoulder (I should sue my university), but mostly because I spent September and October working on short stories pretty much back to back, on a slightly exhausting rhythm of plan-write-revise-line-edit-submit, rinse and repeat. My inner editor took over, in all the glory of her french twisted hair and military inspired dresses, and it was very very hard to wrestle her into submission for NaNoWriMo. I'm definitely not happy with what I've written this year, but maybe it's just a phase.

Either way, I'll probably post a story mood board on Friday, and then forget about this altogether.

To the photos, then! Epic sunset from the bathroom window, me in need of a serious haircut (I want my bob back), teeth I've kept in a box all these years because morbid is my middle name ( I still keep my baby teeth in the bedside table with my jewelry... ), the only focused shot I got from a walk with my sister (we went outside to "see the Fall", but ended up brainstorming story ideas in the cemetery), raspberry brownies, and the return of nail polish (it feels right again, after months of... not).

Well, I'm off to go buy pretty supplies to work on pretty packaging for my Etsy shop now. It's a little weird to say this. My Etsy shop. It's not much yet, but hey, better done than perfect - and don't worry, I won't make you buy anything made out of my own teeth. Maybe someone else's, though.

I'll leave you with that thought. Have a great week!
xx





0 comentários:

Post a Comment